Cooking Classes available in your home.
There is nothing better than to get a few good friends together and start a party. Especially when you get to learn something new, eat the end result and share the bragging rights.
If you live in Los Angeles, let me help you host a cooking fiesta at your home. We will meet to determine the location, day and time, available appliances and tools and determine a menu, the budget for groceries and the overall price of the class.
If you wish to purchase wine, I will make recommendations that fit your budget. It is a great idea to hold "Theme" classes and here are a few suggestions:
An Italian Feast
- Eggplant Caprese with Grilled Tomatoes
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- Grilled zucchini and squash
- Mascarpone Mousse over Mixed Berries
Rustic French Fare
- Mixed Greens with Twice baked Goat Cheese Soufflés
- Chicken in Honey-Mustard Sauce
- Green Vegetables Medley
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
A Mediterranean Affair
- Tsatziki with greek salad
- Flank Steak with Herb Sauce
- Aromatic Rice Blend
- Ricotta Tart with dried fruit compote
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Moroccan Lentil Salad
- Summer Vegetable Ragoût with Pistou
- Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Coulis
Quick and Healthy Weekday Dinners
- Bibb Lettuce Salad
- Grilled Shrimp with Papaya Mustard
- Sautéed Vegetables
- Brown rice
- Figs with Yogurt Mousse and Balsamic Reduction
Email me to plan this amazing experience.